ONLY JOD35.00 per person which covers :
Breakfast & Lunch - Open Buffet
Activites and Gifts for winning contest
- The trail is 3 km in Ajloun reserve – one way.
- All participants must fill out the participation document and adhere to the public safety instructions and the accompanying specialist guide directives.
- Adventure difficulty level: easy.
- Transportation by tourism busses.
- There are WCs.
- We provide a professional photographer and we will send you the photos within 3 days after the adventure though a link on WhatsApp.
- If you want a private photographer, we will provide a professional photographer for 75 dinars and will provide you with the photos on CD after the adventure. Please coordinate at least a day before the trip if you want a professional photographer.
- You can use your own camera if it is water resistance or you can buy water resistance cover from our office.
Meeting point at Seven Circle - Opposite to Jett and Royal Jordanian - Ayman Al-Malakh Complex
Arrival at Ajloun reserve – Breakfast (open buffet)
Hiking in Ajloun reserve – Games and activities session
Visiting bait al Saboun and bait al Baskot
Move towards Al-Ghazalan reserve in Ajloun
Moving towards Jarash – Artemis Restaurant across from Old Jarash city main gate
Lunch at Artemis Tourist Restaurant
Move towards Amman
Arrival at Amman
*There may be minor adjustments to the program as it’s really hard to control the timing for Adventurous Trips.